Affirmation: The Heart of Love
I receive the love of who I truly am.
I am a blessed child of God.
I breathe this gift of love in and feel the Spirit enter my body, mind and soul.
I feel the love that is present in my life.
I receive this gift into my heart.
I draw to me those who appreciate and recognize the love that I am.
Thank you, God for this gift of love.
And so it is!
Prayer: The Heart of Love
Lord, help me to receive the love that I truly am.
Allow this blessing of love that is here
To be seen and given
To those who would appreciate and honor it.
Let me feel the love that is present
When I am in the perfect awareness
Of the perfection of who I am
In every part of every cell of my being.
I believe in myself and this is the truth
That is alive and informing the entire make up Of the foundation that is the center of my being.
For here in the center of the circle of light Is the holy breath
Of the one Spirit of love.
It is the Source that gives endlessly
For it is the essence of all creation.
This love that you are, I am.
I embrace and cherish it.
I share it with those in my life fearlessly
For with your love I have the power to believe this is possible.
Meditation: The Heart of Love
• Go into a heartfelt place within and let all outer concerns go.
• Be in a perfect place of peace and love.
• Breathe in the holy light of love and feel that love of God within your heart and soul.
• Put your hands on your heart and make a deep connection with your heart.
• Listen to your heart.
• Now from your heart, connect deeply with your soul.
• Receive the love that is alive in the Presence within and allow this blessing of love to fill your entire body.
• Feel the love that is present in every part of every cell of your being.
• Be the Spirit of divine love from the Source that is the essence of all creation and be in the center of God’s unconditional love. It is alive with a sacred eternal fire.
• Invite the presence of the master to be here with you now.
• Feel the spark of the soul’s light in your heart awaken.
• Let the fire of the soul burn away any past pain you have felt with love relationships
• Allow God’s unconditional love to be alive in you with that holy fire.
• Realize you are the power of love at work in this life and that love is eternal.
• Merge with the love that Christ has for you and accept that as your truth.
• Be in a place where you can be still and just dwell in this love. Then see this fire of love being sent out to the world until it
encircles the world.
envision and feel this love returning to you a million fold.
Breathe it deeply in.
• Be oh, so grateful for this love.
• Thank you, God.
Rev. Cindy Paulos